Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tastykake Mini's

Today I opened my box of  Tastykake Minis chocolate swirly cupcakes. My mini win was to celebrate moving into my new home. I just checked the mailbox yesterday and I wanted to open them and do an unboxing video on YouTube but I was too tired.

Today, they were calling my name so I just HAD to open them. Let me start out by saying I didn't know what to expect because I'd never tasted any of Tastykake's products. The box contained 24 mini size cupcakes. In each package there are 3 cupcakes. I opened the package, took out a cupcake and popped it into my mouth. PURE DELICIOUSNESS! I was surprised at how moist and flavorful they were. They had JUST the right amount of creme in the middle and JUST the right amount of chocolate.

I received this product via Influenster to test however, my opinions are true. I absolutely LOVED the taste. They are in a convenient little package, perfect to put in your lunch or take with you on the go. Now that I've tasted them I will certainly purchase them in the future. I'm also interested to see what other items TastyKake's offers.

You can follow  Tastykake at https://www.facebook.com/Tastykake and you can also follow them on Instagram at www.instagram.com/Tastykake for more information.

Happy Eating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment