Monday, October 22, 2012

Spell Casting



I saw a post on facebook that read: WORDS CAST SPELLS. THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED SPELLING. WORDS ARE ENERGY USE WISELY.
And I could not agree more. Why do you think that wounds heal so much faster than something hurtful that someone said to you? We speak life and death with our tongues daily and sometimes we don't even realize it. Or we realize it when it's too late. There is this one particular person whom I have grown to abhor. Every time I speak with this person I feed off of their negative energy and my words, tone and manner are full to brimming with malice. I can tell the difference in myself and I DO NOT LIKE IT. I am aware keenly aware that we get the essence of what we think and since I am thinking how much I dislike this person and all of their mess and confusion, that is the reason I continue to get it. What's great though is that I am aware that I am doing it. So much so, that lately I've been able to stop myself, mid-thought or mid sentence. I can stop myself from SPELLING the heck outta this fool and thus bringing more unwanted to my own life. I love the Law of attraction because it is fair and it works the same way all the time for everybody. Well, I am going to practice SPELLING goodness and love and beautiful things instead of the dark, hateful, brooding fuckery that I KNOW I am also capeable of, lol! Here's to a great day today. I will be watching what spells I'm casting with my words today.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment